Thursday, January 27, 2011

Organic Dairy Free, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


This is not a recipe I created, but it was shared with me because we are a dairy free home. You can add chocolate chips if you would like. I am actually going to try and make the same recipe with almond butter.


Organic Dairy Free, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen

1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter-I used the kind you grind yourself
3/4 Cup Organic Sugar
1 Large Organic Egg
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Cup Chocolate Chips-optional(I did not use)
Parchment Paper

Preheat oven to 350. Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips if using. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes for chewy cookie or 12-14 for harder cookie. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and cool 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flour free peanut butter cookies. Classic recipe that works. The organic touch is always nice!

    ReplyDelete